To download the available drawing files to your computer, follow the instructions shown below. Please report any technical difficulties here.
- In most cases, you will only need to click on the desired drawing file. This will open a dialog box that will allow you to download the selected file and save it to your local drive. If you are not prompted to save "right" mouse cllick on the desired file and choose "save link as", this may occur in older brower versions. The file can be renamed after it is saved, to accommodate your operating system. Create a directory named "TELESIS" on your local drive to receive the desired drawing files.
- "RIGHT" mouse click on the file to be downloaded.
- If you are using any Mozilla compatible browser a pull-down menu will appear. Find "SAVE LINK AS" and click. If you are using Internet Explorer®, choose "SAVE TARGET AS", and click.
- In each case this will open a dialog box titled "SAVE AS". Use the pull down menu found beside the term, "SAVE IN", to search and find the directory named TELESIS, which you created in step #1.
- Once within the TELESIS directory, click the "SAVE" button located at the bottom, and to the right, within dialog box. This will begin the download. Download times will vary, depending upon the speed of your Internet connection.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for additional downloads.
Although every reasonable attempt is made to ensure the accuracy, efficacy and timeliness of the information and descriptions provided within the files listed here, Telesis neither warrants nor guarantees the merchantability or fitness for a particular use or application. If you require assistance regarding the contents of these files, please contact Telesis using the forms below.
Get more information about Marking Head Drawings