TMP3200/470EAS Electric AutoSense PINSTAMP® Single Pin Marking System
The TMP3200EAS is a special electromechanical pin configuration of the versatile TMP3200 PINSTAMP® marking head, specifically developed for 2-D code applications. It is easily integrated into either on or off-line applications and includes an electromagnetic marking pin and an AUTOSENSE motorized Z-Axis mounting post that ensures a consistent pin stroke for highly repeatable 2-D cell sizes. No operator intervention is required -- pattern specific standoff setting ensures that the critical standoff distance is consistently repeated -- A great tool for multiple plane marking. The TMP3200/470EAS Single Pin Marking System features a large 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) marking window, and marking speeds up to 2.5 characters-per-second. Well suited for both bench top and factory-automated applications, its robust dual stepper motor X/Y platform yields high quality characters and low maintenance operation.
- 4˝ x 6˝ (100 mm x 150 mm) Marking Window
- Dual stepper motor driven X/Y mechanism with superior wear characteristics
- Marks a wide range of materials from soft plastics to hardened steel — up to Rc60
- Can produce characters as small as .030" (0.76 mm) and dot densities of 10-200 DPI (4-79 dots per cm)
- Self-Contained, state-of-the-art TMC470 controller features two serial ports, USB port and Ethernet port.
- Automatically generates serial numbers, time, date and shift codes
- Stores up to 400 marking patterns
- Easily interfaced to PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) and Host Computers
- Rotary fixtures for marking circumferences of cylindrical parts
- Panel-mount and IP/NEMA Rated Controllers
- Logo/Font design software package for design of custom fonts or logos
- PC-Based Upgrade Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com for easy software upgrade
- Powerful Windows-based Merlin® III software