The PINSTAMP® TMP7000/470/600 is a robust single pin marker targeted at applications requiring extremely deep penetration marking. Its 4” x 6” (100mm x 150mm) marking window is ample for a wide range of applications and its TMC470 controller allows it to be easily integrated into most automated applications.
"We recommend TELESIS hardware to our clients because we believe it is the best marking equipment available. The success of our software business depends on high quality 2D Data MatrixTM dot peen marks and TELESIS consistently delivers quality marks – every day – every time!"
- Great for marking large characters and/or rough surfaces
- Large 4" x 6" (100mm x 150mm) marking window
- Marks up to 0.025" (0.63mm) deep in mild steel
- Self-contained, state-of-the-art TMC470 controller features two serial ports, USB and Ethernet ports
- Automatically generates serial numbers, date, time and shift codes
- Marks a wide range of materials from soft plastics up to hardened steel
- Stores up to 400 marking patterns
- Panel-mount and IP/NEMA Rated Controllers
- Marking head support tooling and balancers
- Logo/Font design software package for design of custom fonts or logos
- PC-Based Upgrade Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com for easy software upgrade
- PC-Based Pattern Back-up available FREE from www.telesis.com for easy software upgrade